Entertainment Studios Networks Launches "JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV" on AT&T U-verse TV
A 24-Hour HD Court and Legal News Cable Television Network Launches on AT&T U-verse TV
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Entertainment Studios, Inc., (www.es.tv) the largest independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations, and owner of seven 24-hour HD television networks (CARS.TV, COMEDY.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, PETS.TV, RECIPE.TV and LEGACY.TV) proudly announces the launch of its eighth and newest 24-hour HD television network: JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV.
The new 24/7 HD legal and news cable television network for court proceedings, news, talk, and entertainment programming featuring the biggest names in law is dedicated to courtroom shows, legal news, and a broad range of law-oriented original programming, including:
- AMERICA'S COURT WITH JUDGE ROSS – Nominated for an Emmy Award, this is the next generation of court shows. Judge Ross shows litigants how they can responsibly deal with their disputes and understand the consequences of their actions.
- WE THE PEOPLE WITH GLORIA ALLRED –The biggest name in law has assumed the gavel. Nominated for an Emmy Award, Gloria Allred has been the real-life advocate and leader in conflict resolution and now she is the star of an explosive court show.
- JUSTICE FOR ALL WITH JUDGE CRISTINA PEREZ – Three-time Emmy Award winner Cristina Perez is back on the bench. Cristina is the ultimate crossover host, who appeals to audiences everywhere.
- SUPREME JUSTICE WITH JUDGE KAREN – Twice elected as a county court judge in Miami, Judge Karen Mills-Francis is known for her feisty, full-of-life personality and passionate advocacy for families and children.
"The timing is perfect for JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV. Court programming is the second highest-rated genre on daytime television, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV is the only 24-hour HD court and legal news network," said Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Entertainment Studios. "Our goal and commitment is to make JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV the premier legal news network. All content will be originally produced in-house to insure the highest level of creative quality, as well as the ability to distribute our content globally on all platforms."
JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV launches December 10, 2012 and will be available on AT&T U-verse TV channel 166 in SD and 1166 in HD.
Entertainment Studios' current roster of 24/7 linear HD television networks, includes:
- Cars.TV - This Emmy Award-winning and adrenaline-pumping network showcases the collectors, designers, innovators, and the ultimate car enthusiasts! (www.Cars.tv)
- Comedy.TV - A television network dedicated to today's funniest comedians, featuring a mix of live concert performances, talk and variety shows, sitcoms and movies. (www.Comedy.tv)
- ES.TV - A television network dedicated to entertainment news, variety shows, celebrity profiles and today's hottest superstars. (www.es.tv)
- MyDestination.TV - A television network dedicated to the best in travel featuring fun, exciting, exotic must-see destinations around the world. (www.MyDestination.tv)
- Pets.TV - A television network dedicated to pet lovers everywhere. PETS.TV celebrates the pets we love and the people who love them. Pet News, Pet Care, Pet Health and Pet Lifestyles! (www.Pets.tv)
- Recipe.TV - A television network dedicated to famous chefs, amazing recipes, and delicious cuisine from around the world. (www.Recipe.tv)
- Legacy.TV A television network dedicated to African-American history and biographies, and features a broad range of original programming (www.Legacy.tv)
About Entertainment Studios
Entertainment Studios, Inc. owns eight 24-hour HD television networks: PETS.TV, COMEDY.TV, RECIPE.TV, CARS.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, LEGACY.TV and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV. The company also produces, distributes, and sells advertising for 32 television programs, making it the largest independent producer/distributor of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations. Entertainment Studios provides video content to broadcast television stations, cable television networks, mobile devices, multimedia platforms, and the World Wide Web. Our mission is to provide excellent programming to our viewers, online users, and Fortune 500 advertising partners. Our home entertainment division, Entertainment Studios Home Entertainment (ESHE), is becoming one of the premier independent suppliers of DVD, CD and umd (TM) products. With a library of over 4,000 hours of owned content and a growing array of licensed titles, ESHE markets and distributes a collection of films, television programs, concerts, fitness, and children's direct-to-video programming. Chairman and CEO Byron Allen founded the company in 1993. Headquartered in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, and Raleigh. For more information, visit: www.es.tv
SOURCE Entertainment Studios, Inc.RELATED LINKS