New Amdocs CES 9 Suite Redefines the Service Provider's Operating Environment to Revolutionize the Customer Experience
Latest major portfolio release is the only suite to deliver real-time integration across network control, business and operational support systems to give end customers a new level of control over their experiences
ST. LOUIS ¾ February 5, 2013¾ Amdocs (NYSE: DOX), the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, today announced the release of Amdocs CES 9, the company's latest product suite which revolutionizes the customer experience. This major release redefines the service provider's operating environment by delivering real-time integration from the device to the network, breaking down the traditional barriers to service and system convergence and enabling enriched customer experiences.
Spanning business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS) and network control domains, Amdocs CES 9 is the only integrated suite that enables service providers to unleash the power of experience by rapidly launching and monetizing innovative offers, personalizing every interaction with real-time insight, and empowering customers to take control of their experiences across any channel, network, service or device – while delivering operational efficiencies.
New CES 9 Product Highlights:
· Amdocs Multichannel Self Service: an intuitive, cross-channel, self-service solution for any device or operating system, delivering a consistent experience from the service provider across all assisted and unassisted touch points, online and mobile channels, as well as across multiple devices. It allows customers to complete 80 percent of common self-service transactions within three gestures*. It also integrates care and commerce flows to turn every self-care interaction into a sales opportunity
· Amdocs Proactive Care: based on big data analytics, this solution provides proactive, real-time notifications and recommendations including issue resolution, discounts, new features availability and billing notices which can, based on a benchmark at Amdocs customers, result in a 20 percent reduction of calls to the contact center. The solution also integrates with Smart Agent Desktop and Amdocs Multichannel Self Service to guide agents and end users in real time, and proved to be 95 percent accurate* in predicting the reason for incoming calls by leveraging customer behavior history and usage analysis. With real-time proactive care and improved self-service capabilities, Amdocs CES 9 helps service providers improve their Net Promoter Score, the industry-standard measure of customer willingness to recommend, which is directly correlated to customer satisfaction, retention and service provider profitability. Learn more from Amdocs' global consumer survey, released today
· Amdocs Omni Convergent Charging: integrates Amdocs' real-time charging, policy control, enterprise product catalog, and service platform to allow service providers to define, deliver and dynamically monetize any convergent service and allow their customers to choose any package at any time and pay for it à-la-carte
· Amdocs Business Building Blocks (BBBs): pre-integrated and pre-tested software functionality designed to support specific business needs and reduce time to market
· Amdocs Network Navigator: simplifies the way network planners interact with and navigate through complex network hierarchies and relationships, delivering up to 50 percent* reduction in time to complete planning, fulfillment and assurance processes for new services and next generation networks
· Amdocs OTT (over-the-top) Monetization: enriches partner price plans with quality of service capabilities and predictive analytics for business optimization. Enables service providers to partner with content and app providers and increase revenue from these providers by up to 25 percent*, and allows end users to benefit from higher quality of service and personalized experiences when consuming OTT content such as streaming video
Amdocs CES 9 enables the experience play by uniquely offering:
· Real-time, end-to-end integration across BSS, OSS and network control domains with a holistic customer view and a common enterprise product catalog, reducing time to market of innovative offerings
· Rapid time to production with proprietary knowledge library of more than 200 industry-specific best-practice processes and a single tool for the unified installation, maintenance and management of the entire BSS-OSS suite
· Certification on VMware, improving operational efficiency and reducing hardware size by up to 30 percent*
"With the explosion of connected devices and internet applications, customers have never had so much choice or service accessibility, whenever or however they want," said Flavio Lang, marketing director at Tim Brasil. "They expect us to offer them the latest advances but to keep the experience simple. The design of CES 9 reflects Amdocs' unique understanding that solutions need to be shaped around the needs of people, not the capabilities of technology."
"In order to remain competitive, service providers need to be able to improve their time to market for new services," said Ari Banerjee, senior analyst at Heavy Reading. "Amdocs CES 9's real-time integrated approach allows service providers to meet the customer needs of today and tomorrow while also providing their customers control of how and when they consume these services. CES 9 manages the complete customer experience: from the point of interaction on the device to the quality of network and service experience."
"Throughout our three-decade history, Amdocs has always kept the end customer, not the technology, firmly at the center ‒ because the customer experience is so central to what service providers do," said Rebecca Prudhomme, vice president of product and solutions marketing at Amdocs. "Today we're in the midst of a true communications revolution, marked by the rise of mobile data over voice as the key market dynamic, which is dramatically changing the way service providers need to operate.
"The result of years of research and of working directly with the world's leading communications companies, CES 9 is designed to address service providers' four business imperatives of simplifying the customer experience; harnessing data; staying ahead of the competition and achieving operational efficiency. While CES 9 incorporates an array of the most advanced and powerful technologies we've ever offered, everything is focused on the goal of ensuring a simple, intuitive and delightful experience for the end user. At a time of radical change, we believe that by maintaining the focus on the customer experience, while also enabling the fast introduction of new products and services, CES 9 will unlock new revenue streams and business models for service providers."
Full details on all Amdocs CES 9 products and solutions can be found at www.amdocs.com/ces9.
*According to Amdocs internal company benchmarking
· Learn more about Amdocs CES solutions
· Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs and its 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs and Sustainability
Amdocs is committed to working in a sustainable way and to providing its customers with solutions that ensure success in achieving their environmental goals. These include cloud-based solutions, adopting leading technologies such as virtualization to minimize hardware and therefore energy requirements, and enabling eBilling to reduce the need for paper invoicing. Amdocs is also continuously working to decrease the impact of its own operations on the environment.
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 filed on December 11, 2012.
Fusion PR for Amdocs