WatchESPN Now Available Through ESPN on Xbox to Bright House Networks Customers
Live programming from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3 and ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater now available on the Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE Gold members
Orlando, Florida (November 19, 2012) – Bright House Networks customers can now experience WatchESPN in a unique interactive sports viewing experience with today's launch of the new ESPN on Xbox. HD-quality live programming and events from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3 and ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater are now available to Xbox LIVE Gold members.
Customers that receive their video subscription from Bright House Networks will now be able to access popular shows like SportsCenter, PTI, First Take, NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, College GameDay, Mike & Mike in the Morning and others as well as live events from the NFL, MLB, NBA, soccer, tennis, golf, motor sports and more through ESPN on Xbox. Additional features include:
· My Sports – by choosing favorite sports and teams, fans are able to find games and content most important to them.
· Mini Guide – gives fans a preview and quick access to all live events and highlights right at the bottom of the screen.
· Split Screen – watch two events at once. Watch live events on both screens or a live event on one and highlights on the other.
· Kinect – allows fans to navigate through the entire experience all with the wave of a hand or through voice control.
· ESPN BottomLine – provides breaking news and score updates from around the world of sports.
WatchESPN through ESPN on Xbox adds another platform for the authenticated networks service, which is also accessible online at WatchESPN.com and on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app to Bright House Networks customers that receive ESPN's linear networks as part of their video subscription.
About Bright House Networks
Bright House Networks is the sixth largest owner and operator of cable systems in the U.S. and the second largest in Florida with technologically advanced systems located in five states including Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Michigan and California.
Bright House Networks serves approximately 2.5 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. The company also offers a full suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Bright House Media Strategies, the advertising arm of Bright House Networks, offers businesses advanced targeted advertising solutions. Bright House Networks also owns and operates exclusive local news and sports channels in its Florida markets.
For more information about Bright House Networks or our products and services, visit brighthouse.com.