Time Warner Cable Business Class offers remote access services and security applications designed specifically for teleworkers that leverage our advanced technologies and robust network. These services provide employers with a number of benefits, including increased productivity, the convenience of multiple billing options, and the flexibility to choose the right services that meet their needs, reduce operational costs, and results in a smaller carbon footprint. The Teleworker Solution products save time and money on daily commutes and expensive office space.
"Our nurses and support staff work from both onsite and offsite locations and need the flexibility of reliable high-speed Internet and faster speeds," said Lori Flinchum, Accounting and Human Resource Manager for Call-A-Nurse, LLC, a 24-hour medical center specializing in registered nurse telephone advice, health information and answering service based in Winston-Salem, N.C.
"Teleworker is the right product for our staff, as it provides quick, secure remote access. When hiring new staff to work in remote locations, Time Warner Cable is always our first choice for internet service. Time Warner Cable Business Class also affords our employees the tools necessary to perform their job in a timely manner, which is highly important in the healthcare environment."
Time Warner Cable Business Class Teleworker Solutions features include:
- High-speed Internet access, with speeds up to 50 Mbps x 5 Mbps
- Internet access delivered over TWCBC's wholly-owned hybrid fiber-coax network, assuring reliable business communications
- WiFi LAN access, enabling multiple device connections to the Internet;
- Secure WiFi, routing all traffic through firewall to provide an extra layer of protection against unauthorized traffic
- Business Class Phone with unlimited calling and voicemail
- Managed security, combining a firewall, anti-virus/anti-spyware tools and a desktop personal security suite
- TWCBC's dedicated, 24/7 trained customer specialist to support your business
For more information about Time Warner Cable Business Class Teleworker Solutions please visit twcbc.com/teleworker or call 1-866-TWC-4BIZ. In addition to Teleworker Solutions, Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a broad range of Internet, Voice, Television, Network, and Cloud Services. Contact us today for a consultation with one of our sales representatives.
About Time Warner Cable Business Class
Time Warner Cable Business Class, a division of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC), offers a full complement of business communications tools to small-and medium-sized businesses and enterprise-sized companies. Its phone, Internet, Ethernet, cable TV and security solutions are enhanced by award-winning customer service and local support teams. Through its NaviSite subsidiary, the Company also offers managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Business Class was founded in 1998. Today, it serves approximately 550,000 business customers throughout Time Warner Cable's markets.